Garden Lovers Book Club
The Garden Lovers Book Club meets monthly in the Haggerty Center and focuses on a different theme each month. One member will be in charge of the subject and will act as the commentator. The other members are encouraged to read books from the Frelinghuysen Arboretum's Library and to participate in the meeting's discussion.
Read more about the Book Club on our Library page.
Upcoming meetings, with their themes and commentators, are:
- July 14 — Herbal & Medicinal Plants — Anita Wang
- August 11 — Gardens in Australia — Adrianne Bendich
- September 15 — Autumn flowering plants with an emphasis on chrysanthemums — Judy Snow
- October 20 — Gardens in Japan — Sally Hemsen
- November 17 — tbd
- December 15 — Holiday Luncheon