Garden Lovers Book Club
The Garden Lovers Book Club meets monthly in the Haggerty Center and focuses on a different theme each month. One member will be in charge of the subject and will act as the commentator. The other members are encouraged to read books from the Frelinghuysen Arboretum's Library and to participate in the meeting's discussion.
Read more about the Book Club on our Library page.
Upcoming meetings, with their themes and commentators, are:
- March 17 — Gardens of Japan — Sally Hemsen
- April 21 — European gardens — Patti Millar
- May 9 — Mansions in May — Please let Sue Acheson know if you plan to go – tickets are $40.00 apiece and payable to Sue
- June 16 — Slides of Australian and Japanese Gardens — Adrianne Bendich and Sally Hemsen
- July 14 — Medicinal garden plants — Anita Wang