TRAVEL TO THE WONDERFUL GARDENS OF WALES
WITH THE FRIENDS OF THE FRELINGHUYSEN ARBORETUM
MAY 26, 2019 – JUNE 6, 2019
You will Tour over 20 Gardens throughout the Country including Public, Private, Landscape, Formal, and Cottage Gardens, Historical Estates and Castles.
In Addition, you will visit St Fagan’s Museum, Tintern Abbey & Snowdonia National Park.
Here are pictures of just one of the beautiful gardens, Plas Brondanw: (you can see many more by clicking the Garden Descriptions link in the box at right)
The final price depends on our final number of participants and will be either:
- $5,025 per person double occupancy based on 22-26 travelers OR
- $4,750 per person double occupancy based on 27-28 travelers
- Round Trip Airfare from Newark, NJ to Manchester, UK
- Land Tour, Hotels for 10 Nights
- 10 Full Breakfasts, 2 Group Lunches & 10 Group Dinners
- All Garden/Site Admissions & Guided Tours (click the Itinerary link in the box at right for details)
- Travel Insurance
- Contribution to The Friends of The Frelinghuysen Arboretum
- The Company of Fellow Garden Lovers
To reserve your place:
- Download and carefully read the Wales Tour Terms and Conditions.
- Download the Wales Registration Form;
- Download the FOFA Travel Waiver & Release Form;
- Complete both and return with a deposit in the form of a check for $500.00 per person payable to “The Friends of The Frelinghuysen Arboretum.”
Mail these to:
PO Box 1295
Morristown, NJ 07960-1295
Attention: Diana Propper.
Past trips have filled fast so register early.