Building Community Through Horticulture
Engage, Enrich, Educate
Besides supporting all the entertaining and educational programs sponsored by The Friends of The Frelinghuysen Arboretum, your membership also includes the following benefits:
- Reduced program admission fees.
- Discounts from our Retail Partners.
- Free or discounted admission to over 300 reciprocal gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands through The American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program. Click here for all the information about this great AHS benefit. Also, read this article by Sally Hemsen discussing just how valuable this benefit is.
- Free admission to Member Only Events.
- Arboretum Leaves, our newsletter, 4 times per year.
- Weekly email blasts.
- A yearly “plant dividend” usually available at our plant sale. More information here.
- Garden Lovers Book Club membership.
- Support for an annual scholarship to Morris County Community College students in the Landscape Technology Program in honor of Benjamin C. Blackburn via participation in the annual Blackburn Scholarship Lecture.
- Advanced plant purchases before the general public at the Annual Plant Sale Members-only Preview and Sale.
- The satisfaction of supporting the activities of one of the finest horticultural parks in the northeast.
Need more reasons? Want to know what the different membership levels are all about? Click on the brochure at right.
Ready to join? You can do it any of three ways:
- Click on the brochure at right for an easily printable coupon that you can mail in with a check, or
- Use the PayPal buttons below for easy, on-line payment, or
- Best of all, use the new Member Portal buttons below to pay and instantly update your account–see below.
Membership cards will be emailed to you unless specifically requested otherwise (email@example.com or 973-937-8803). New and Renewal Memberships are effective immediately through the Member Portal. Otherwise, they take 7-10 days to process.
Our New Member Portal Is Live
As previously announced, we are moving membership processing to a Member Portal hosted by MemberPlanet. This will speed the record-keeping process for us while streamlining the process for you, our members. Effective immediately, all new memberships will be processed through the Member Portal. Renewals may be processed either in the Member Portal (renewal changes effective immediately) or with the PayPal button (renewal changes could take a week+ to process).
New members will be prompted to create an account, provide your contact information and then pay for membership.
Renewal members will log in to the Member Portal using the email in your membership. You will also need to set up a password the first time you visit, as well as add or revise your contact information, and then pay for renewal within the Member Portal.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Bencivengo either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (973-937-8803).
When paying through the Member Portal, please only enter your credit card information once. Entering it more than once could result in extending your membership for an additional year.
Click this button to join in the Member Portal.MEMBER PORTAL
Click this button to login and renew in the Member Portal.MEMBER PORTAL
Or, Renew with PayPal
- Read our Member Portal FAQ page.
- Look at our PayPal Help Page.
- Questions about Membership? Email email@example.com or leave a message at 973-937-8803.
- Questions about PayPal? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also these related pages:
The Internal Revenue Service has recognized the tax-exempt status of the Friends of The Frelinghuysen Arboretum under section 501(c) 3 of its code (EO-222-077-760). Membership in the Friends is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.