Thursday 04-09-20 12:00 am (Eastern) 7:00p - 8:00p
Location: Haggerty Center
Presented by Catherine Allison, MCPC Horticulture Program Specialist
Select Thursdays, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, $30 per person. Call 973.326.7601 to register
- Thursday, April 9: Early Spring Container Garden – Welcome in the spring season with this early spring container garden. Plant spring flowering bulbs and pansies and create a colorful arrangement of flowers to bring home.
- Thursday, April 16: Essential Oils for Spring – Welcome in the spring season by creating your own essential oil cleaners and bug spray.
- Thursday, April 23: Cold Weather Crop: Strawberry Hanging Basket – The early spring season is the time for planting strawberries. We will plant them in hanging baskets to help keep the critters away.
- Thursday, May 7: A Mother’s Day Container Garden – Make an annual flower container garden for Mom or yourself and take it home to enjoy throughout the spring and summer season.
- Thursday, May 14: Herb Container Garden – Discover the wonderful world of herbs and their many uses for culinary, medicinal and pest repellant purposes. Make your own herb garden and take it home to enjoy throughout the season. This program is eligible for 1.0 Rutgers Master Gardener CEU’s.
- Thursday, June 4: Hummingbird and Butterfly Container Garden – Plant a beautiful planter that will attract hummingbirds and butterflies. Discover ways to entice them to your yard by planting the plants they love. Bring your planter home and watch for these amazing creatures throughout the season. This program is eligible for 1.0 Rutgers Master Gardener CEU’s.
To register, please call 973.326.7601 between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:30 pm.